Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year; It's been too long!




My son in Colorado asked for stockings for his family this year, so like any good mother, I set about doing just that.  It was an undertaking of love and I managed to add items and characters special to each of them.  My son is a Miami Dolphins fan, my daughter-in-law was born in Canada, I gave Claire a huge Minnie Mouse stuffed toy from my Grandson's birthday trip to Disney World and then our baby Cora who turned one on December 21st is just a little sweet heart so cuddly and adorable then Bailey is their faithful, sweet dog, .  
Everything is regular felt with exception of a few items and hand cut and decorated by me. They were a big hit, so another good time in Granny Bs Workshop!




No comments:

Post a Comment