Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Give Thanks




Good morning!  It's been a while since I posted; been busy with my new venture, BeautiControl,  which is rolling right along and doing well.  In fact today I signed up my second recruit while in Columbia, SC at a meeting featuring Tammy Clary.  Check it out, and if you would like more information, please let me know.
It's Thanksgiving time, even though Christmas is trying to edge it out.  I love my Hand Penned stamp by StampinUp!  The leaves are from Autumn Splendor by Stampin'Up! as well as the card stock and twine.  Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the blessings we have received.  I have two gorgeous grandchildren and another due in December; my sons and their families are my most wonderful blessings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment