Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

By The Sea Shore

Yes, it is extremely hot here in Charleston.  You know we love our beaches so what better time to post a beach themed card.  I have been playing around with my sister-in-law's Pazzle and I'm just about to get the hang of it.  The stamp set is Stampin'Up! By The Sea and the sea horse is a stamp I think I purchased from Michael's or AC Moore's.  You might know if you are an avid Stampin'Uper that there is not a punch or die for these shells...but I didn't cut them by hand.  I was able to make a cutting file for the stamp set.  That way I can cut an entire page of shells using the Pazzle then take my stamp while they are still on the mat (no sliding) and stamp them..of course I use the Stampamajig so they line up.
Thanks for visiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment