Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Find Beauty In The Everyday

Happy Summer!  Yes, I've been away a long while traveling and enjoying family. I had the best, relaxing time and found something else I am absolutely in love with...BeautiControl.  For us ladies 50+, they have a serum and a spa skin care line that's a must have if you have fine lines and wrinkles, puffy eyes or dark circles.  If you're interested in learning more about their products, contact me here or you can go to my website www.beautipage.com/bltodd.  I didn't know, but Tupperware is BeautiControl's parent company and has been around for 35 years.

This is an easy CAS square card using punches.  The paper is from Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches; the sentiment I typed on the computer using the font Once Upon a Time...  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment