Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Covered Book

This is a covered notebook I designed as a prize for our Carolina Girls card swap on May 5th in Charleston.  The winner will be the person with the best handmade name tag.  I left the sentiment off at the top so the winner can personalize it with what they want to say.  All products used are Stampin Up with the exception of the leaves which are by Spellbinders.  The covered brad with the white tulips is from Stampin Ups new line, Summer Smooches. 

I am off to Myrtle Beach with family then back to Florence where my son will fly in from Steamboat Springs, CO with his daughter, my grand baby Claire, who is 11 months. We will be staying with my oldest son and his family who live in Florence, SC.  Also, my mother turns 90 this Saturday and we are grilling out...I love grilled food! 

The reason for this commentary is to let you know I will not be back to posting for at least a week.  April lhas turned out to be a busy month!  Thanks for visiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment