Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Surprises

Family, this is why I haven't posted in a week or so.  Earlier posts told you about my mother's 90th birthday party planning, and we surprised her by inviting her sisters and my cousin from Alabama who she hasn't seen in a while.  It began in January planning the surprise and it was very hard to keep it a secret and not slip up while speaking with her day to day for 3 months!  It worked and she was completely speechless!  I love her so....
Below is a picture with some of the grandchildren (Blake, Chelsea and Charlotte Claire) and on the right is the second big surprise we had for Mom...her grandson Jesse and his mother Denise all the way from California...yep, she was in tears because she thought she would never see him again :(
Tomorrow, see her Mother's Day card I made.


No comments:

Post a Comment