Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Praying Mantis

 Oh boy, I found this digi stamp and knew I just had to get it...I purchased and downloaded it immediately online from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I believe this was the quickest card I've ever made!  When you open the above link, you'll see there are some images in black and white (if you like to color your own) and some already colored in and ready to print like the mantis on my card below. I popped the eyes with black rhinestones.  The cardstock, punch and ribbon on the sentiment are from Stampin' Up!  The only bad thing is, now I have to wait until someone gets sick so I can send it :(    I know it would make me smile if I received it! 
 Thanks for visiting...

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! Very well done with the colors and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete