Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mother


My mother turns 90 this April and I sporadically send her cards; she loves them!  I give her plenty of cards for her to send to her Sunday School when they are sick or it's their birthday.  
I love the hydrangea in the Because I Care set and the sentiment in the Well Scripted set by Stampin' Up!; everything in this cards is SU.  Concord Grape and Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade ink, wisteria card stock, DSP and labels die. I filled in the images with wisteria, Pear Pizzaz and crushed curry.  Thanks for visiting and HUG your mother if you can!
I am going to try playing along with a challenge from The Paper Players, so wish me luck!  You will see some beautiful samples using the challenge colors  crumb cake, wisteria, pear pizzazz and pool party.  Notice that pool party in my entry is on the designer series paper.

    closed
     opened; it sets up by itself since it's a z-fold card.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors are excellent and I like the fact that this card can be displayed open. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card with a clever design! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I really like the unique fold and the pretty mix of colors with the stamped flower. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun fold and you did a great job with the soft colouring of those beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players

    ReplyDelete