Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

DIY Facial Cleansing Grains

No picture or card today-off to stamp camp!

Good morning all you do-it-yourselfers!  I have something that will wake you up; your skin will love you for it!  Organic cleansing grains for any skin type; you can buy them in the store but why do that when you can make your own?  I know there are a lot of recipes floating around, but this one I have used and really like it a lot.
1 cup finely ground oats
1/4 cup finely ground almonds
1/8 cup poppy seeds (or cornmeal)
1/8 cup finely ground lavender (organic/health food store)
1/8 cup finely group roses (organic/health food store)
2 cups cosmetic clay, white (organic/health food store)
Mix all of of the ingredients together well.  I store mine in a recycled spice jar with the holes in the cap so I can shake them into my hand.  Use approximately         2 tsps. and mix with enough water to make a paste in your hand, gently massage onto face then rinse off. 
Thanks for visiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment