Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Chocolate Easter Bunny


Hope your day is going good!  This little bunny is fun and versatile!  The stamp is Chocolate Bunny by Stampin' Up! along and so is the card stock so saffron, bashful blue, pretty in pink pool party; the pattern paper was in my stash and can't remember where I purchased it?  I sponged the sky using my old standby template and used embossing folders by Stampin' Up! to add texture to their new labels die.  The yellow frame was made using Martha Stewart punch around the page and her shears that cut the grass make is easy!  The Easter eggs are stickers from Making Memories.

My Danging Chicks were so popular on Pinerest, I made another version using the same frame as the bunny above.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Easter cards! LOve the chocolate bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete