Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day-2012


Happy Valentine's Day.  This is a favorite scrapbook page I made a few years ago of my grandson as a baby. The hearts and words are stickers and some hearts and doodles I did by hand; the music notes and heart are die cuts from a local scrapbook store as was the paper and the letters are red glitter chip board.

These are cards cased from Pinterest.  The SU crumb cake cardstock is used for the small envelope, real red card stock then Very Vanilla stamped with EnFrancois background stamp, corduroy red button, SU twine and various SU hearts stamped using I (heart) Hearts stamp set and punched then placed randomly to look like they are escaping.  Inside sentiment I typed on my pc is Sending Love Your Way.  

Below is another Valentine card cased from Pinterest were I added a few changes....all SU materials used.
 



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Lots of talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments and support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara I think this is just lovely. Of course, I love the page you did for your grandson also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the subject is very inspiring :)

      Delete