Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Travel Journals

I recently posted Christmas journals but wanted to show how versitile these notebooks can be.  They can be given to someone who is getting ready to go on a vacation by car or plane...you can use your imagination to do the same for a train, bus or cruise trip!  The car and airplane were cut by my friend and owner of Scrapbook Concepts in Florence, SC using her oh-so-vesitile Pazzles.  My sister-in-law has a Pazzles and we are working on learning how to use it!  I purchased the paper and embellishments at Scrapbook Concepts.  Thanks for visiting.....

2 comments:

  1. I like them! Again, another convenient and easy way to record receipts, memories, or reminders of what to see and do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous journals! Pinning this to Pinterest so others can see them too! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete