Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Enjoy

I was playing around with taking pictures and using various 'props' to show my cards.  This is a grapevine wreath that I hot glued seashells I picked up along the beach at Edisto, SC and St. Augustine, FL and here at home.  The card uses all Stampin' Up! supplies; crushed curry for the flower and card base with whisper white background which I used the vintage wallpaper embossing folder; early express ribbon and cardstock as well as the word and butterfly from the stamp set Creative Elements.  I accented with tiny pearls in the flower and above he butterfly wing.  It was made at my upline's February stamp class.  Thanks for visiting....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you can do it all when it comes to crafts! Nice card and a beautiful wreath!!

    ReplyDelete