Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Christmas Theme Journals


It's never too late to get started on your Christmas gifts for friends, family, teachers, co-workers, etc.  These are those easy to find black and white marbled note books that I paid $.40 each for and covered, so it's not that expensive when you can get them on sale-usually around beginning of school.  The designs I created using Stampin' Up! MDS (My Digital Studio) which you can get a free 30-day trial now.  I can help with that!  I used Stampin' Up! red line tape to adhere the paper to the notebooks.  Thanks for visiting....... 



1 comment:

  1. These are a very handy item to have, look great, and can be taken anywhere. Nicely done! Are the other four members still alive; WTH?? Anyway, I like what you're doing. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete