Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Because I Care...

This morning I wanted to show you a card I made while visiting my grandson this past week in Florence-of course while he was at preschool!  BTW, he sat down with me and made a sheet of stamped images for his mother who had been out of town; creativity runs in the family??
I used Stampin' Up! card stock in Wisteria and Whisper White and their watercolor crayons to fill in the image.  For the frame I used Martha Stewart stamp around the page punches and Spellbinders circles to cut out the center.  I popped up the white frame using SU dimensionals.
Feedback is welcome and please sign up to follow me; I plan to add more posts on organic beauty treatments such as make your own lip balm, body scrubs, facials, etc.
Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend.  I plan on webcaming with my granddaughter later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment