Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beach-Word Book

 

 

 
(Click on the pictures for a better view)
Word Books are great to give as gifts; it's an easy way for beginners to learn to scrapbook.  This BEACH book was given as a birthday gift to one of my daughter's-in-law using pictures taken during my grandson's first visit to the Atlantic Ocean.  It's also a great memory keepsake to my grandson for when he grows up.  Scrapbooking shows in pictures the time we spend as a family and how cute he is at different stages of life!!  I do need to finish up the book by tying ribbons on the circle rings.  Thanks for visiting....all supplies were purchased at a Charleston scrapbook store no longer in business. 

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this piece of craftsmanship, truly beautiful and a great way to keep those close to you even closer. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete